Council officers of the Reformation Party are wanting to provide members with some possible ways such members can get involved in and promote the goals of the Reformation Party. Here are some that have been submitted thus far:
1. Become coordinator in your local area of a chapter of Campaign for Community Biblical Governance
2. If your area has a chapter of Campaign for Community Biblical Governance, then help it in such ways as becoming editor of its periodic newsletter, managing its Facebook page or other website, writing letters to area churches and civil magistrates, inviting people in your area to join the chapter, etc.
3. work towards organizing a local/regional Reformation Party chapter with its own local Council of Officers
4. for those qualified, run for civil magistrate in your area with the Reformation Party agenda.
5. If you are a writer, consider writing articles in favor of biblical principles of civil government. This could include letters to the editor dealing with some specific issue that is currently in the news, starting a blog, writing a book, writing a journal article, etc.
6. Sponsor, help to arrange, or engage in public debates over biblical civil issues—either in general or on specific topics.
7. Bring up these issues in conversations with others informally whenever there is a reasonable opportunity. Don't be afraid to speak your opinion when political issues come up, even if it is very uncomfortable.
8. Encourage people in your church, both lay people and leaders, to consider these issues. Help to bring these issues into the awareness of people who might not naturally think about them or be aware of them very much.
9. Become an active part of your community--going to community meetings, serving on committees, etc.--and be willing to put in your input to get people to think about biblical civil issues and to consider non-secular alternative ideas.10. Create a press release about the reformed party and local involvement. A well-written online press release in an excellent way to build publicity.
11. Create a youtube.com video to promote and challenge secular thinking. It can be as simple as taking a sermon excerpt and moving it to youtube.
12. Create pictures with pro-establishment captions which can be shared on Facebook.
13. Go to town meetings and ask questions which challenge the thinking of our leaders.
14. Start a book discussion group at your home or church to expose people to Christ's Kingship.
15. Offer scholarship money or prizes for the best paper on an establishment theme.
16. Pray, Pray and Pray - nothing is mightier than having God on our side.
17. Submit articles, book reviews to Christian magazines for publication.
18. Find an establishment theme book which is not in circulation and have an eBook created for publication.
19. Encourage pastors to write books on the crown rights of King Jesus.
20. Add quotes, links to sermons, books to the signature of your emails and posts.